*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***
Thursday, August 3, 2017
On August 10-12, 2017 Campbell County in cooperation with the Cabinet for Energy & Environment, will be hosting a Waste Tire Collection Event. County residents may bring an UNLIMITED number of tires to specific locations in August for FREE disposal.
Tire retailers, tire dealers, junk yards and garages are PROHIBITED from participating.
- HOURS: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- LOCATION: State Highway Facility at the 1175 Racetrack Rd. in Alexandria, KY 41001
- ITEMS ACCEPTED: Tires on or off the rim
- ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: foam filled tires, off-road construction and equipment tires, solid tires with pressed-on rims, or tires larger than tractor size tires with a bead greater than 1 3/4 inches, track tires, sheet rubber tires, solid tires, calcium, or fill tires
- Residents of Boone, Kenton, or Campbell Counties may participate.
- Please call Campbell County Solid Waste with any questions at 859-547-1866.