*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***
Friday, August 4, 2017
On August 24-26, 2017 Kenton County in cooperation with the Cabinet for Energy & Environment, will be hosting a Waste Tire Collection Event. County residents may bring an UNLIMITED number of tires to specific locations in August for FREE disposal.
Tire retailers, tire dealers, junk yards and garages are PROHIBITED from participating.
- HOURS: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- LOCATION: Kentucky State Highway Facility at 3L Highway (3923 Highway 17, Covington, KY 41011)
- ITEMS ACCEPTED: Tires on or off the rim
- ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: foam filled tires, off-road construction and equipment tires, solid tires with pressed-on rims, or tires larger than tractor size tires with a bead greater than 1 3/4 inches, track tires, sheet rubber tires, solid tires, calcium, or fill tires
- Residents of Boone, Kenton, or Campbell Counties may participate.
- Please call Kenton County Solid Waste - Adam Dunn - with any questions at 859-392-1920.